Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There's No Place Like Home


Ten days after initially leaving the good ole state of Texas, I will return back to the homeland with my friends. I assume our funds will be running short so we will head straight back taking turns driving my truck. It will be a long, arduous trek back but it will be spent while reminiscing on the invaluable memories created. After a day or two relaxing and rejuvenating myself from this experience in Austin, it will be time to come back to reality and most likely find a job before my parents cut me off financially.

2 comments:

  1. I like how you divided your blogs to pages.
    I also like how you put pictures, but I wish there was a little explanation or at least what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you have a tab dedicated to financials. I didn't think about making a page specifically for that, but now I will! Also, good luck being able to play at Augusta! I'm sure doing that will be harder than it seems.

    ReplyDelete